Integrated Inventory and POS System Software
POS system allows entrepreneur to have more than one business area and sufficiently monitor stock at each without being available — no more stresses over evaluating irregularity between one area and another. Employee productivity can be kept up. Point of sale systems deals with those issues.
Features of the System
- Sales Reporting
- Detailed and Summary Sales reporting per costumer
- Sales reporting that can be filtered by product/item, Category, Brand, Model, Tax Transaction, Costumer and Selected Date Duration.
- Inventory Reporting and Management
- Scan and count products using barcode scanner
- Manage your stock by creating product variations (size, color)
- Identify pieces of inventory with a unique serial/barcode number
- Track inventory levels, and reorders setting
- Inventory reporting that can be filtered by product/item, Category, Brand, Model, Tax Transaction, Costumer and Selected Stock Date Duration.
- Customer Management
- Attach a sale/transaction to a customer
- Keep track of your customers’ purchase history
- Capture customer information such as name, phone number, business name, TIN number, Address and set automatic discounts.
- Users/Employee Reporting and Management
- Add/Edit/Delete employees/Cashiers to your system
- Products Brand Management
- Products Category Management
- Supplier Management
- Address Management
- Discounts Management
- User’s Log Reporting and Management
- Stock’s Log Reporting and Management